18 oral sex and inserting finger into vagina

Dear Kull, I have a big problem. I'm 18 and today my girlfriend just did oral sex on my penis and had my ejaculation into her mouth. Yesterday she said she had a cut on her gum by the bristle of the toothbrush. Is she at risk in contracting HIV?

Besides that, I always help her masturbate by rubbing my finger to her clitoris and also this morning I inserted my finger into her vagina for replacement of my penis. Will she or I contract HIV? Please reply urgently. Sorry to bother you. Thanks

Transmission of HIV from one person to another is only possible if one of those people is infected with HIV. If you are not infected with HIV, then your girlfriend can't get infected with HIV by having sex with you. The same is true for any sexually transmitted infection.

HIV is known to be transmitted through vaginal, anal and oral sex. HIV is not known to be transmitted through receiving oral sex, or through inserting fingers into the vagina or rectum.

RMK

Pleaseee,,,,at least give me advice
how safe is oral sex?