Oral without condom

Dr. Kull, Is there any risk of me getting HIV by letting a man give me oral sex 'till ejaculation (in his mouth) without me wearing a condom?

There is no evidence that the insertive partner in fellatio (the person who puts their penis in another person's mouth) gets infected with HIV. The most likely reason for this is that HIV is not known to be transmitted through contact with an HIV infected person's saliva. The saliva of infected people contains little, if any, virus, and the virus that is found in saliva is often uninfectious.

The fact that you ejaculated has no relevance to your risk for infection. Ejaculation in the body is more significant to the receptive partner (the person in whom the semen is deposited). If you are performing oral sex on another person, it is advisable that you avoid getting ejaculate in your mouth.

The CDC cautions against oral-genital contact with an HIV infected person who has blood in their mouth.

RMK

Any risk from fresh-finger prick exposure to HIV Blood?
Is Testing Necessary or should I just forget it .