Worrying about my bisexual dad

My father was discovered to have been engaging in group sex with men. I can only imagine who these people are -- I assume he met them on the internet. He has had a fever for over a week and has been taking antibiotics and still has a fever between 99 and 103 throughout the day. I am very worried that he has HIV. What are other possibilities based on these symptoms? I need something to ease my mind as we wait for the tests and results. Thank you.

It is difficult to guess what is the cause of your father's symptoms. It is advisable that he talks with his medical doctor about his symptoms, and specifically his risk for HIV infection (if he is, indeed, at risk).

RMK

kissing and aids
anal sex problem