|Worrying about my bisexual dad
Aug 27, 2002
My father was discovered to have been engaging in group sex with men. I can only imagine who these people are -- I assume he met them on the internet. He has had a fever for over a week and has been taking antibiotics and still has a fever between 99 and 103 throughout the day. I am very worried that he has HIV. What are other possibilities based on these symptoms? I need something to ease my mind as we wait for the tests and results. Thank you.
| Response from Mr. Kull
It is difficult to guess what is the cause of your father's symptoms. It is advisable that he talks with his medical doctor about his symptoms, and specifically his risk for HIV infection (if he is, indeed, at risk).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.