FEAR OF AIDS

I HAVE BEEN A GOOD PERSON, TILL ABOUT 6 WEEKS AGO I WAS IN MUMBAI AND HAD SEX WITH A SEX WORKER. DURING ORAL I HAD A CONDOM AND HAD 2 CONDOMS DURING VAGINAL INTER COURSE THAT LASTED ABOUT 2 MINUTES ONLY. I HAD A TEST DONE ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND IT WAS NEGATIVE. I HAVE SOME FEVER NOW AND HAVE CONFIRMED MENATLLY THAT I HAVE HIV, PLEASE ADVICE, THIS WAS THE ONLY TIME I HAD SEX EVER. WHAT ARE MY CHANCE TO GET HIV.

Latex condoms used during sex are highly effective in preventing the transmission of HIV. If the condom was used properly and throughout sexual intercourse, then the odds of HIV transmission to you are quite low. Your negative HIV antibody test is a very good sign that you are not infected, but an antibody test is not definitive unless three months have elapsed since exposure.

RMK

Please answer my question, i need some advice.
kissing and aids