dr kull a question about stds
Aug 15, 2002
SIR IS EVERY STD OR STI ASSOCIATED WITH PAIN WHILE URINATING AND FEVER?
Response from Mr. Kull
If you have a fever that accompanies other symptoms, please consult with your medical provider.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of HIV Infection
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.