dr kull a question about stds
Aug 15, 2002
SIR IS EVERY STD OR STI ASSOCIATED WITH PAIN WHILE URINATING AND FEVER?
Response from Mr. Kull
If you have a fever that accompanies other symptoms, please consult with your medical provider.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.