What does HIV related rash look like? - Please answer Dr Kull
Aug 15, 2002
Hi Doctor Kull,
I have researched and read through all the questions but there are no real description of what HIV related rash symptom look like? -Is is big and red or come in patches of small rashes? -Does it itch? -Does it bleed when scratched? -Where does it usually occur?Appreciate it if you could help answer these questions.
You have done a great job. Thanks
Response from Mr. Kull
Please see ARS Rash for an answer to your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Rash Mean I Have Hiv?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.