pre cum in my eye

A drop of precum was introduced in my right eye by accident; How risky was this as to get an HIV infection? Is it possible to get HIV infection if an infected fluid get into the eyes? Thounsand thanks.

Since the interior lining of the eye is made up of mucous membranes, it is possible that a person could become HIV infected when fluids come into contact with the eye. Outside of healthcare settings where transmission has occurred through blood splashing into the eye, there is no evidence that people get infected through semen or vaginal secretions coming into contact with the eye. HIV is only known to be sexually transmitted through anal, vaginal, and oral sex.

symptoms, ELISA, viral load at 6 month