Hit in the eyes and worried

Hello, I was at a Night Club where females dancers performed. One of the dancers squeezed her breast in front of me and what I assumed to be breastmilk hit me in the face and eye. Frantic at the shot in the eye, I ran to the bathroom rinsing my face repeatedly. I approached her about my concern, she said that she wasn't pregnant and used that as part of her show. Also informing me that she had a HIV test five months earlier that was negative. If between now and then she became HIV+, what is the chances of me contracting it from her through that shot in the eye?? Thank You....very scared!

There is no evidence that people are infected through contact with breast milk in that manner. HIV transmission through contact with breast milk is only known to occur when an HIV infected mother breastfeeds an infant.

RMK

DR KULL{NOT ABOUT SEX} PLEASE HELP....PLEASE END MY CONFUSION
What is the risk in this history