Hand job with a cut

Hi Doctor, Last week I met a man and proceeded to give him a hand job. He ejaculated on my fingers. Later I noticed that one fingernail was damaged from me chewing my finger nails. The nail was chewed low and some skin was damaged but there was no sign of blood.

Question 1/How long does HIV live in semen once it is out of the body?

Question 2/How high of a risk of exposure to HIV in the above mentioned case?

I really would appreciate an answer as there are many questions concerning blood but not many concerning coming in contact with semen. Does HIV live longer in blood than in semen. If yes why?

Thank you

HJ

Questions about the survival time of HIV in different types of fluids would require specific scientific studies that currently do not exist. We do know that HIV does not survive in the environment long, outside of a human host. Scientists found that drying blood containing very high concentrations of HIV(concentrations that are not normally encountered in day-to-day life) reduced the number of infectious virus by 90% to 99%. It is safe to say, based on these laboratory studies, that HIV would become uninfectious realitively quickly when exposed to the environment, making transmission through indirect contact with another person's fluids remote.

Survival of HIV in the environment isn't a concern in your case since you had direct contact with semen. The most important thing for you to remember is that there is no evidence that people get infected through giving a person a hand job (mutual masturbation). HIV is only known to be sexually transmitted through anal, vaginal, and oral sex. The fact that you chew your fingers has no relevance in this matter.

RMK

DR KULL PLZZ HELP {A QUESTION NOT ABOUT SEX}
oral