Safe Sex,Prevention.

Hi M.Kull.I have asked many times but still no answer.Ok,i had a sexual intercourse with a sexworker.I used a condom untill the end.After nearly 30-40 seconds i took off the condom and i noticed a creamy vaginal fluid on my penis but did not reach the head or urethra, so i washed my penis with soap and water BUT the problem is that after the intercourse,i noticed a sore on my urethra caused by the nynonoxylen 9 which is lubricated in the condom and im scared that her vaginal fluid may came in contact with that sore on my urethra while washin....................What is the risk of being infected with hiv? and Is testing recommended in my case? THANK YOU VERRY MUCH.

If HIV infected fluids came into contact with your urethra, transmission is possible. Transmission is known to occur in this manner during vaginal and anal sex. Transmission through contact in your case is unlikely, as there is no evidence that vaginal fluid came into contact with your urethra. The condom should have provided protection against HIV transmission.

RMK

menstruation blood
Very worried: What is my risk?