Aug 8, 2002
Dear Ryan,a few years ago I had an erotic contact with a lady. We did not have vaginal sex(insertion) but my penis did glide along her vagina which had menstruation blood on it. Was I at risk?
Response from Mr. Kull
HIV transmission is known to occur during vaginal, anal, and oral sex. Any time infected fluids (vaginal, semen, blood) come into contact with your mucous membranes, transmission is possible; other modes of sexual contact are not likely to lead to infection. Unless you are engaging in vaginal, anal, or oral sex, transmission through sexual contact is very unlilkely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.