Never Seen This Asked Before

I know that you and others have advised not to share tooth brushes will an HIV + person, for the chance (though no documented cases, I believe, according to you ahve occured) that there might be blood on that tooth brush from the previous person, even though you say it doesn't survive well in the enviornment. But what about sharing each others TOOTHPASTE? Like could if that HIV+ person, when he squeezes the toothpaste container, rub his brush up against the tube tip, and then put blood on that, and then you do the same with your OWN tooth BRUSH and get the blood on your brush. Can infection occur this way?

There is no evidence that HIV is transmitted through sharing toothpaste with another person.

sex during her period