|Unable to get answers through internet research
Aug 5, 2002
Hi, I tried looking through all the previous questions you have ans. but I couldn't find an answer.
A long while back, I had this pimple like bump on my pubic area, below my navel..it sorta burst .. with a pus discharge .. and the bump went away ..but it was always irrated.. not a lot but somewhat. But recently I have another one, which is red and has lasted for a few weeks, its irratating ..and red. PLease advise me if its somethgin to worry about. thanks
| Response from Mr. Kull
Well, I can't tell what this pimple is related to, but it could very well be a pimple and nothing else. If you are concerned that it is related to a sexually transmitted infection, please see your doctor to get an accurate diagnosis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.