Unable to get answers through internet research

Hi, I tried looking through all the previous questions you have ans. but I couldn't find an answer.

A long while back, I had this pimple like bump on my pubic area, below my navel..it sorta burst .. with a pus discharge .. and the bump went away ..but it was always irrated.. not a lot but somewhat. But recently I have another one, which is red and has lasted for a few weeks, its irratating ..and red. PLease advise me if its somethgin to worry about. thanks

Well, I can't tell what this pimple is related to, but it could very well be a pimple and nothing else. If you are concerned that it is related to a sexually transmitted infection, please see your doctor to get an accurate diagnosis.

RMK

Urinary Track vs. STD's
sex during her period