|Urinary Track vs. STD's
Jul 31, 2002
| Response from Mr. Kull
The best way to identify an infection is to have an examination with your doctor and have the appropriate diagnostic tests performed. Since symptoms of different infections in the urinary tract are similar, testing should identify the cause.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Purple Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.