COULD ONE GET INFECTED WITH PROTECTED SEX ?
Jul 31, 2002
Could one get infected if one has sex with a prostitute, even though one is wearing a condom from start to end ?
Response from Mr. Kull
If a latex condom was used throughout sex and it did not break, tear, or slip off, then it is highly unlikely that HIV would be transmitted to you. Condoms that are used correctly and consistently are extremely effective in preventing the transmission of HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Protein In Urine A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can Semen On Your Breast Cause Hiv?
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does It Take To Test Positive?
- Statistics Of Risk Of Hiv Following A Needlestick
- Is A Yeast Infection That Wont Go Away Is An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- Can A Woman Get Hiv If The Man Didn't Come Inside Her?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.