|COULD ONE GET INFECTED WITH PROTECTED SEX ?
Jul 31, 2002
Could one get infected if one has sex with a prostitute, even though one is wearing a condom from start to end ?
| Response from Mr. Kull
If a latex condom was used throughout sex and it did not break, tear, or slip off, then it is highly unlikely that HIV would be transmitted to you. Condoms that are used correctly and consistently are extremely effective in preventing the transmission of HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Drinking After Someone?
- Insertive Oral Sex And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Kissing Cold Sore Should I Get Test For HIV
- Licking Vagina Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Masturbation With Saliva Should I Get Test For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.