truth or myth?

i was told you could get infected merely by having intercourse with many different partners. That is to say, if I had unprotected sex with a different person each day and I knew for a fact that they were all HIV negative, I could still contract the virus, merely on the grounds of my promiscuity. Is this true? Thanks for your time.

That's a myth.

Promiscuity (a sort of judgemental term), or any other type of sex for that matter, does not create HIV or other sexually transmitted infections. STIs are transmitted from an infected person to an uninfected person. If a person is not infected with an STI, transmission is not possible.

RMK

1000th TIME PLEASE ANSWER DR KULL PLEASE
What is Giardia