RAPE VICTIM NEEDS HELP PLEASE.

Dear RYAN KULL; After being the victim of a rape in july01, i also had the trauma of having to test up to one year for hiv. i wanted to test to one year for peace of mind,as my attacker, was a drug abuser.my doctor says im ok,and has been quite supportive to me,also he said iam definatly neg for hiv. can i please have your opinnion,as my doc is not really a hiv expert.tests are as follows.exp,14/7/01. 6/8/01 bdna viral load <50. 4/9/01 pcr viral load <50. 20/03/02 bdna viral load <50. 7/5/02 DNA PCR Negative. 20/6/02 bdna viral load neg. 1/7/02 pro viral DNA (roche amplicor) 1/7/02 pro viral DNA (IN HOUSE)BOTH NEGATIVE. 2/7/02 ALSO HIV1 RNA extended assay:negative. (Detection of GAG and pol specific hiv1 proviralDNA/RNA.) ANTIBODY TESTING,from 20/08/01 to 19/7/02.all negative. Doctor can i now put hiv behind me,regardless of my symptoms, ive been unwell for 12months now.various sweating,rashes,lymphnodes etc. ALSO my attacker was from korea,would the tests still pick up his subtype?.

Your HIV tests indicate that you are definitely not infected with HIV. There is no need for further testing.

It sounds like you are experiencing an uncomfortable level of anxiety. This is understandable: being the victim of sexual assault is a traumatic experience that can have profound psychological effects. Taking care of your physical health after sexual assault is essential, but don't forget to take care of your psychological health. When you are ready, try to find the support you need from professionals and peers.

RMK

Really Scared: Water Test + Condom Effectiveness Against Blood
Dr. Kull, I'd really appreciate an answer!