Really Scared: Water Test + Condom Effectiveness Against Blood

Ryan, Hi. In my foolish attempt to please a female sex worker, I had vaginal sex with her with a latex condom. The condom was put on me before we started. What scared me is that when we finished (only about 1 min), I noticed that there was some blood on the condom. Apparently her period was just about to begin. So, I carefully removed the condom with a towel, then wiped it clean with a towel. I then filled it with water to check for leaks. I am 100 sure there was no leaks, tears, etc. since not even a half-drop of water came out. The condom remained completely dry. My questions are: 1) Is the water test accurate to prove that the condom remained intact (no tears, leaks etc.)? 2) If 1) is true, could we then conclude that blood could not have gotten through the condom, and therefore I'm in the clear from this incident? I'm really worried about this, and I will still get tested at 3 and 6 months, but I just need some hope that everything is ok with me so I stop worrying. Its affecting me right now in a big way. Thanks for all your help.

1) The water test is an accurate way to determine if there are leaks in a condom. It is not a foolproof method, but in most cases, good enough.

2) If there are no obvious leaks in the condom, then it is safe to assume that the condom provided an adequate barrier against HIV transmission.

RMK

Regarding cunnlingus
RAPE VICTIM NEEDS HELP PLEASE.