Jul 25, 2002
I have a quick question if you don't mind. I was wondering if the vaginal secretions from an HIV infected woman were to get on the rash from jock itch, would that increase the risk of transmission? Thank you for your time and work in the forum.
| Response from Mr. Kull
Having jock itch does not provide HIV access to your bloodstream. Skin, even with a rash, is an effective barrier against HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Prescription Drug For Hepatitis C Spironolactone
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.