HIV from suicide bombing...

Hello Dr.Ryan,

Can it be possible to get HIV from the blood either from Suicide bomber or the blood from the injured person.

I already experienced this bloodbath when a suicide bomb exploded few meters away from me. There was lots of blood on my body from inured people.

Also I read from newscientist.com, there is a risk of Hepatitis from Suicide bombing, so I am bit concerned about this.

Exposure to blood puts you at risk for infection with bloodborne infections. Hepatitis and HIV are two possibilities. For infection to be possible, the blood you came into contact with needs to be carrying the virus of one of those diseases, and the blood needs to come into contact with your mucous membranes or bloodstream. Since it is impossible to guess the likelihood, talk with your doctor about screening options.

RMK

How does gonorrhea affect HIV transmission?
Thanks to Kull - Negative