Not only HIV causes AIDS
Jul 21, 2002
HIV is not the only virus that causes AIDS other virus as well. Why do people so scare of only HIV? I heard that if you had one of the opportunistic infections, you have AIDS regardless whether your HIV pos or neg. What do u think mr Kull?
Response from Mr. Kull
That is not true. You can only be diagnosed with AIDS if you are infected with HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.