Medications effects on HIV test

Hi Ryan and thank you for your time,

In first place, excuse my very poor english.

9 months ago I had a low risk situation (possible contact with precum from a transexual escort with a hangnail in my right thumb), I took two ELISA tests at 10 and 21 weeks, both came back negative. Now, I have take another ELISA at a different lab (expecting the results), but I am worried because I've been taking a medication called PROPECIA (1mg Finasteride) since the beginning of 1999) and I think those negative results were affected by the use of that product.

I would like to know if you know if that product could affect (in any way) the ELISA test? Accordingly to PROPECIAS's website, the product can affect a blood test called PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen) for the screening of prostate cancer.

Your opinion in this issue will be very valuable.

There is no evidence that Propecia affects the accuracy of the HIV antibody test. If it did, it's reasonable to assume that would be posted on the product's website as well.

RMK

skin
received oral sex and got a cut on my penis