drop by someone's home

Three days ago, I dropped by a guy's home. He gave me a glass of water.I drank some before he told me he was gay. I didn't notice if the glass is clean or not. Since my mouth bleeds when i brush teeth. Is any risk that I got infected if the guy left a little blood on the edge of cup? Thanks.

People don't get infected by sharing a glass of water. If you got HIV infected blood in your mouth, you would be at risk for infection, but it doesn't sound like you did. People don't get HIV infected through casual contact because HIV is very fragile, and does not survive long when exposed to the environment. See Survival... for more info.

RMK

spit
woman gave me trich