11 weeks (2 months 3 weeks)

Are hiv antibody tests accurate after three months of possible exposure? I had my tests 1 week before three month time, Is it the same? Thank you doctor 4 ur time.

People ask questions like yours quite a bit in this forum. My suggestion to everyone: to reduce your doubts, get tested exactly three or more months after your exposure. Otherwise, you'll be second guessing your test result.

You are going to have to decide for yourself if you are comfortable with your test result. It is quite unlikely that it is a false negative, but if you adhere strictly to the CDC guidelines, the test result is not definitive.

RMK

sharing a beer with a +ve person
Performing oral sex and menstruation