Breast Milk Sucking
Jul 14, 2002
Hi , I suckeed the nipple / breast of a escorts girl for 2 minutes but did n't test any fluid/blood. Am I on risk of HIV infection.
Response from Mr. Kull
HIV is not transmitted through sexual contact with a woman's breasts. The only way that HIV is transmitted through contact through breast milk is from a mother to her infant during breast feeding.
HIV is sexually transmitted through vaginal, anal, and oral sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Diarrhea An Ars Symptom?
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.