Ear blood

Hy Doctor Last monday I was to an ear doctor. I have otitis on my left ear. In this ear I have had a blood blister. You know that ear doctors, used to look in the ear with some special instruments. But not this is my concern. The doctor crush my blood blister with a metal applicator (which is a needle without a drain). I don't know if the applicator was clean, but the doctor put on every time he clean my ear from blood, on the end of the applicator some cotton wool. What are the chances that I might contract some from this? HIV, Hep B? Should I test?

Thank you very much.

Doctor's are required to use clean, sterilized equipment to prevent disease transmission in their offices. There is only one known, and quite mysterious case, of transmission from a healthcare worker to a patient. You are not at risk for infection with HIV based on your account.

RMK

24hour ARS?
Kiss Deeply