late conversion

hello ryan....first of all, thank you for your time and caring of other people...

so far i've been tested negative at week 6, 12, 17, 23, and 28 for hiv antibodies.....i am also slightly anemic....can this condition cause late conversion?....one more thing...hope u won't mind....my throat (the back part of my mouth) tastes somewhat bitter....the bitterness then spreads everywhere inside my mouth...i taste the bitterness on some days..and some days i don't have this taste....can this be the result of hiv infection? (assuming i'm a late conversion)...anymore testing required?.....thank you.

ps...i think my abdominal pain is caused by too much acid....anyways....thank you again.

Based on your antibody tests (by the way, you're testing way too much), you are HIV negative. There is no risk of late conversion. Any symptoms that you might be experiencing are not related to HIV, so you should see a doctor to get a better understanding of the cause.

RMK

New Studies
Strep Throat and AVS