Worried and confused

Ryan, One month ago during a business trip in China, I went to a local massage parlour. This was suppose to be a non sexual massage, but surprisingly, the girl grinded her genital area against mine until I came. We both had pants on though my pants were very thin and she was wearing jeans. She also sucked my nipple hard. One month later, I had to take a mandatory HIV test for application of work visa in China. The result came back negative. (Both rapid test and ELISA test) My exposure prior to this massage incidence was a one night stand earlier this year in January. I am just so confused. Is my HIV negative status definitive? Or should I have a follow up? I am bothered with the fear of HIV infection and can't work. And I don't know where to find a psychiatrist in China. I really need some advise. Thank you

HIV testing is not necessary in your case since transmission is not possible. In order for transmission to be possible, infected fluids need to come into direct contact with your mucous membranes or bloodstream. Since you were both wearing pants, I don't see how transmission could have occurred.

RMK

Accidental vaginal contact
New Studies