Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

supposedly safe - please help

I was given your mail address by a friend and am in desperate need of advice.

I have been with a girl for 2 months now and although i know her history is limited it is not risk free.

Anyway, one night recently we spent the night together and we kissed, had sex ( with 2 condoms ) and oral sex ( i used a condom when giving but not receiving ). Anyway after this we were kissing lightly and i tasted blood, stopped immediately and ran to the bathroom to spit it out - there was a slight reddish colour in the saliva ). I noted later that she did not bleed after heavily brushing her teeth whereas i do and i believe her oral hygiene is good and i didnt see her lip bleeding so it was highly possibly mine ratherthan hers.

However, bearing in mind it was not a heavy session of deep kissing but a short session of light kissing plus probably very brief exposure ( although i have an ulcer in my mouth and my gums are not in the greatest shape ) would transmission still be a possibility if she were positive ?

Please help

The most that I'm going to say about this is that HIV is not known to be transmitted through kissing. HIV is only known to be transmitted sexually during anal, vaginal, and oral sex.

RMK

PLease help.I need your advice
Accidental vaginal contact