window period and swollen glands

Dear doctor

I had unprotected vaginal sex with a girl of my age and i am uncertain of our HIV stattus. I got an HIV test done at 11 weeks after the possible exposure and she did also about 2 weeks befor I went to do my test, we both came out HIV Negative. Since i was a little child I have allways been terified of getting infected with HIV and ive allways been paranoid about it, so I wanted to know: What is the average time it takes a teen (17) living in north america to develope HIV Antibodies and to be able to detect them with an HIV test? Also I wanted to know about the swollen glands, i have one swollen gland on the right side of my neck and one under my jaw on the left side, What does this mean? I havnt had any flu like symptoms or night sweats since the time i had sex with her i just got these swollen glands and a caugh which is sore once in a while but it goes away, but i also been smokeing for a year now, could that have something to do with it?I also poo not too watery but not as solid as normal,is is this anything or is it just my diet of junk? Sorry my question was quite long but i got just one more Where are the lymph glands located on the groin and armpits? thanks doc please help me on these questions as soon as possible im 17 and im soo woried about these things i got a long life to live and i cant find the answers anywhere.

PLEASE HELP

If you and your partner have only had sexual contact with each other in the three months prior to your antibody tests, then you are both HIV negative (as indicated by the tests). In that case, your symptoms are not related to HIV.

If you have ongoing symptoms that you are concerned about, please see a doctor.

RMK

Unsafe sex with hiv +
PLease help.I need your advice