at risk with mutal maturbation? fact or fiction?

hi, i'm glad u have this sort of website because it has answered a ton of my questions. i haven't had sexual relations in a while and techinically i'm still a virgin. i haven't had anal, given oral, or kissed anyone (expect girls). back in the summer, i did mutal masturbation with a aguy i met in the subway bathroom and it was not my first time doing it. he rubbed his penis and then rubbed mine, but i'm sure his hand or finger DIDN'T touch the little opening of the penis. i am now scared i have an STD. i'm very young and it sometimes freaks me out becuase there is so much i want to do in my life. i was wondering what the risk of this is (there wasn't broken skin or any cust at the time). i have also had a white spot on my penis that is sometimes hard and sometimes soft and it doesn't look like any of the pictures i've seen of syphilis, what can it be. i am scared to go see my familt MD, cos of my family, they'll freak out if they find out about this and my biseuxal life. i want to also gte a test , but i am very scared of the result. i am planning to go see my MD next time my mom goes, and i will show him the white spot on my penis. i've had this spot since as long as i can remember (at least since before june 2000)what can this be. can it just be a dry patch of skin. sicne my last sexual encounter in about august-spetember, i have satyed complete non-seuxal with others. what should i do? what can this be? and what do u suggest? thanks a mil!

I'm not sure what the white spot on your penis is, nor what it could be attributed to. I do know that mutual masturbation is very low risk for infection with HIV and other STD's, though it is possible to get infected with a sexually transmitted infection if you come into contact with someone else's fluids or skin. You should have any symptoms that you are concerned about checked out by a doctor.

It can be scary having a sexual experience with someone of the same sex, but I'm here to tell you, there is nothing wrong with it. Sometimes families don't understand it, but sometimes they do. Regardless, your family doctor has an obligation to maintain your privacy and confidentiality. If you don't trust him or her, try calling up Planned Parenthood to find an STD clinic nearest you.

RMK

Does fingering pose a risk?
Please replay ....beg you