Can having had Tuberculosis affect the Elisa results?

Hi, I had TB last year, adhered to 9 months of TB therapy (ok, I didn't completely give up drinking-went out occasionally), but the doctor said I was healthy at the end of my treatment and I did strictly adhere to my pill regimen) and got a clean bill of health at the end of it. Now, I'm being tested for HIV on my dermatologists recommendation. Wore a condom, but still am coming down with symptoms-had a rash on my scrotum for two weeks which blistered-one milk watery blster. Then my hands were mildly peeling and hot for about 6 weeks. Now I have thrush and angular cheilitis (off and on for 6 weeks) some very mild red swelling on the bottom of my lower lip (looks like the actinic cheilitis) and almost unnoticable little red marks between my mouth and chin on the right side. Anyway, I tested negative at 8 weeks on the Elisa (don't know which generation of test) but was wondering if the fact that I had tb, which suggests that my immune system isn't so great, might somehow affect hiv antibody formation? Should I request some other test like PCR, or just wait it out for another month and go for another Elisa? Thank you very much-your forum is extremely informative.

I am not aware of any research that suggests that tuberculosis will have any effect on the accuracy of the HIV antibody tests.

RMK

Semen on worn shoe!
Hep G