Semen on worn shoe!

Probably a silly question, but one that has been giving me some anxiety. While in an adult video store booth I mistakenly stepped in what appeared to be semen on the floor from previous customer.

I didn't give it much thought at first, however later I noticed two worn areas on the sole of my shoe. Would it be possible for the semen to penetrate through these worn areas?

I didn't notice any wetness in my shoe or unusual odor when I took them off later in the day. I was also wearing socks and the skin on my feet appeared to be fine (no cuts or abrassions)Any risk for HIV exposure?

Thanks for your help.

There is no risk for HIV transmission in your case. In determining your risk, there are two main points to consider:

1) Fluids implicated in transmission--blood, semen, and vaginal secretions--came into direct contact with your mucous membranes or bloodstream

and

2) Transmission is only known to occur during anal, vaginal and oral sex, sharing injection needles or accidental exposures to blood in healthcare settings, and from mother to infant

RMK

very short anal sex
Can having had Tuberculosis affect the Elisa results?