very short anal sex

Dear Dr Kull, I am very worried about a reckless intercourse I recently had and I would like to know the level of risk of that intercourse.I am a man and I had anal sex with another man(no condom) for only 3 sec at most,beause I stopped it.There was no ejaculation but I am not sure if there was pre-cum.Before that intercourse I gave oral sex(no condom) to that guy and I assume his pre-cum already came out which means it stayed out(which may cause the death of the virus) for at least couple of minutes before anal sex.Do you think that reduces the chance of being infected.

Having unprotected receptive anal sex poses a risk for transmission because the mucous membranes of the rectum are potentially being exposed to HIV infected semen and pre-semen. Unprotected anal sex also poses a risk for other sexually transmitted infections as well.

If you are having unprotected receptive anal sex, ejaculation in the rectum will increase the risk of transmission, though HIV can still be transmitted through contact with pre-cum.

It's difficult to judge your risk based on the length of time you had sex; however, three seconds is pretty short contact and you probably reduced your risk tremendously by stopping the sex quickly. Pre-cum can be present throughout sexual contact (having performed oral sex on him before would not "deplete" the supply of pre-cum), so it is important to use condoms during all penetrative contact.

RMK

anal sex
Semen on worn shoe!