|Oral sex and HIV
Jun 27, 2002
Is it possible that HIV infection transmitted from women to men by oral sex. I had protected sex with a woman couple of months ago, but before intercourse we had unprotected oral sex. I have no symthoms, however since last couple of days I have had itchy skins with some little red spots on different places on my skin (mostly hand, arm, and legs). Is it possible that I have got infection?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chances Of Getting Cervical Cancer If You Are Monogamous
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.