|Oral sex and HIV
Jun 27, 2002
Is it possible that HIV infection transmitted from women to men by oral sex. I had protected sex with a woman couple of months ago, but before intercourse we had unprotected oral sex. I have no symthoms, however since last couple of days I have had itchy skins with some little red spots on different places on my skin (mostly hand, arm, and legs). Is it possible that I have got infection?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.