Jun 27, 2002
Is sucking on a escort's nipples a risk? This was my only exposure I jerked myself off and only fondled her breasts and briefly suck her nipples. I could not tell if she had been preganant or not? didnt notice any blood...
Also, if Idid swallow milk would I have to have cut in my mouth to get it?
Response from Mr. Kull
HIV is not known to be transmitted through sexual contact with a woman's breasts/nipples. HIV is only known to be transmitted through contact with breast milk when a mother is breast feeding an infant.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Can Rash Appear After 3 Months Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.