Question about herpes2......

Thank you!! I recently went in to my gyno..theres was a very tiny little sore on my vagina,it had no pain at all and went away. My doc did no culture, just said it was herpes & sent me home with med prescription & a pamplet. He was VERY cold & treated me like a dog. I tested for syphillis & results neg. Could this just have been a yeast infection? I have had no other sore since then.I have hpv & this is killing me that now I will have 2 std's to talk about with a partner! PLEASE HELP!!!!

I'm sorry that your doctor was cold to you; that's clearly not helpful when you are told something that is upsetting. I cannot second-guess your doctor; if he looked at the sore and he determined that it was herpes, you are either going to have to trust his judgement or get another opinion (if and when you experience another symptom).

RMK

how many tests are there for hiv anyway?
an unsuspected kiss