|Little bumps on penis
Jun 25, 2002
Ryan, Around 4 months ago approximately 4 to 5 days after having unprotected sex I noticed little pinkish bumps on the shaft of my penis. They do not itch or burn and don't really bother me at all. Currently I only have 2 bumps. The rest have disapeared harmlessly. This was the first sexual encounter I'd had in over 5 months. Any idea on what I could have possibly contracted?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Why don't you see a doctor to get an appropriate diagnosis?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
- Are Little Bumps On The Head Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Little Bumps On The Head Of Penis
- Can You Have Hiv And Aids At The Same Time?
- Does Hiv Cause Sore Throat That Lasts Long Time?
- What Is The Percentage For Positive Herpes Simplex Type 1?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.