Kissing with pizza burn
Jun 21, 2002
Is it still considered safe to make out even if one has a pizza burn?
Response from Mr. Kull
Remember: sexual activity where there is an exchange of fluids is never "safe." Kissing is safer, much, much safer, than other sexual activities (like vaginal, anal, and oral sex). In fact, there is no evidence that HIV has ever been transmitted through kissing. So, pizza burn or not, HIV transmission is not a realistic concern during kissing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
- Can I Get Crabs With Condom On?
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- After Five Months Is An HIV Test Conclusive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.