HIV from Saliva?

can you catch HIV from open mouth kissing, if another persons Saliva comes into contact with a tiny sore on your lip, like from a cold sore, or a chapped lip, I dont know why, but my lip bled a tiny bit and we stopped, but I dont know if I noticed Immediately. I know that amounts of HIV in saliva are extreemly small but is there a chance, is that concidered "contact to your blood stream" does it have to be blood to blood contact, I am being totally paranoid so please answer.

HIV is not known to be transmitted through contact with saliva, period. The saliva of infected people contains little to no virus, and the virus that is found in saliva is often inactive (not infectious). Studies have found that a protein in saliva inactivates HIV (up to 90% of virus was inactivated in one test tube study) and other factors that may contribute to the noninfectious quality of saliva. This is why transmission through kissing or receiving oral sex doesn't seem to occur.

The only kind of intimate/sexual contact that transmits HIV is anal, vaginal, and oral sex.

RMK

red areas on vagina and penis
AIDS and homosexuality