red areas on vagina and penis
Jun 21, 2002
Today my boyfriend noticed a red rash had appeared on his genitals. There were no bumps or anything, it was just red. Then I noticed that my vagina was very red and looked very irritated. I am having to frequently urinate. We both have had scabies before. I am scared. Please help.
Response from Mr. Kull
Why don't you guys go see a doctor? It's important to do that while you are experiencing symptoms and it might relieve some of this anxiety about not knowing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.