herpes scare

following a 2 sec sexual exposeure with a woman(which burned)I have had a red rash on underside of my penis (following urithra) for two months, and red rash on genitals they are also "sweaty". also having mild discomfort after urinating and a leakage sfterwards (clear urine).no blisters or bumps. Is this typical of herpes? how can i isolate if this is the cause, for i had recived a form of herpes on my foot after an opertunistic needle on a beach in san diego, california(talk about a needle in a hay stack)? if you can point me in the right

Your best bet is to see a doctor while you are experiencing your symptoms. It is too difficult to guess what is going on with you.

RMK

Are there different types of HIV?
Flu like symptoms that won't go away