Terrorist spread aids?

I am more curious than worried about this.......I was eating some strawberries with juice out of a can. Being red I wondered if terroist could use these kinds of foods as transport for infecting aids? I know it may sound silly but these people seem very cold hearted so was wondering if that is possible. Thanks

No, HIV cannot be spread through the methods you describe. Transmission of HIV is only possible if HIV infected FLUIDS (blood, semen, vaginal secretions) come into contact with MUCOUS MEMBRANES (the lining of the vagina, rectum, mouth, urethra) or directly with your BLOODSTREAM. Skin is a barrier to HIV.

It's important to remember that HIV is only known to be transmitted through the following three ways:

1) Sexual contact: anal, vaginal, and oral sex

2) Blood-to-blood contact: sharing injection needles, occupational exposures, blood transfusions (which is rare in the U.S.).

3) Mother-to-infant: either through delivery or during breast feeding

HIV does not survive outside of a human host long enough to be transmitted through food. Please see Survivial of HIV in the Environment.

RMK

early symptom--diarrhea
Are there different types of HIV?