Jun 17, 2002
I have a yeast infection which I have transmitted to my boyfriend. The area around the tip of his penis (he is uncircumsized) is a little red and he feels a burning sensation, with little white bumps. Neither of us have ever had any other sexual partners. There are many ovr the counter treatments for vaginal yeast infections..what are the treatments (OTC and prescription) for male yeast infections?
| Response from Mr. Kull
It's probably best that your boyfriend sees a doctor to get an appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
- How Accurate Are Std Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.