Jun 17, 2002
I have a yeast infection which I have transmitted to my boyfriend. The area around the tip of his penis (he is uncircumsized) is a little red and he feels a burning sensation, with little white bumps. Neither of us have ever had any other sexual partners. There are many ovr the counter treatments for vaginal yeast infections..what are the treatments (OTC and prescription) for male yeast infections?
Response from Mr. Kull
It's probably best that your boyfriend sees a doctor to get an appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Sex Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Color Is The Discharge From Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.