The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

yeast infection

Jun 17, 2002

I have a yeast infection which I have transmitted to my boyfriend. The area around the tip of his penis (he is uncircumsized) is a little red and he feels a burning sensation, with little white bumps. Neither of us have ever had any other sexual partners. There are many ovr the counter treatments for vaginal yeast infections..what are the treatments (OTC and prescription) for male yeast infections?

Response from Mr. Kull

It's probably best that your boyfriend sees a doctor to get an appropriate diagnosis and treatment.


Testing recommended?
Cunnilingus Risks

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint