CAN YOU GET HIV FROM A PERSON FECES?

RECENTLY I HAD DID MASTURBATIONWITH A WOMAN I DID NOT KNOW WELL ALL WE DID WAS MUTUAL TOUCHING A FEELING BUT I GOT CARIED AWAY AND PUT MY FINGER IN HERE ANUL HOLE AND THEN WHEN I PULLED IT OUT I HAD A LITTLE BIT OF HER FECES ON MY FINGER AND AT THAT TIME I HAD A BLOOD CLOT UNDER MY FINGER NAIL AM I IN ANY DANGER OF GETTING HIV FROM FECES?PLEASE RESOND ASAP

Exposure to feces does not pose a risk for infection with HIV, unless there is blood present in the feces and that comes into contact with your mucous membranes or bloodstream. Contact with feces alone has never been documented as a vehicle for HIV transmission. Even if there was blood present in her feces, the contact was only with your finger. There is no evidence that HIV is transmitted through fingering: see What are the risks from fingering someone?

Oral contact with feces does pose a risk for infection with hepatitis A virus, parasites, and bacteria, so it is important to be aware of any feces coming into contact with your mouth. Getting a hepatitis A vaccine is a good idea if you are sexually active (especially for gay men) or in a region where hepatitis A is prevalent.

RMK

What Constitutes
Is there something wrong with what I'm doing?