Jun 13, 2002
I have a rash like thing going on and around my pubic area. They are tiny, pink "spots" that do not itch nor hurt in any way. They are manily flat, but in a way look like they are white heads, but are not. I have had unprotected sex in the past and am worried if I have an STD, and of what kind. Could you please help me because none of the other questions had any of my specific symptoms. Thank you very much.
Response from Mr. Kull
It is really difficult to guess what your symptoms are related to, and doing that might just cause you more anxiety. If you remain concerned about these bumps, why don't you make a visit to your doctor who could probably give you a definitive answer.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.