Tiny pink

I have a rash like thing going on and around my pubic area. They are tiny, pink "spots" that do not itch nor hurt in any way. They are manily flat, but in a way look like they are white heads, but are not. I have had unprotected sex in the past and am worried if I have an STD, and of what kind. Could you please help me because none of the other questions had any of my specific symptoms. Thank you very much.

It is really difficult to guess what your symptoms are related to, and doing that might just cause you more anxiety. If you remain concerned about these bumps, why don't you make a visit to your doctor who could probably give you a definitive answer.

RMK

HIV PCR will it detect hiv?
HIV Anxiety over oral