Jun 12, 2002
Can chlamydia remain dormant, like say I test negative and possibly still have it?? please help
Response from Mr. Kull
It is possible to have a chlamydia infection and not experience symptoms; this is the case for approximately 75% of women and 50% of men. For this reason, screening for chlamydia is increasingly recommended, especially for at risk women. Advances in screening methods have increased the sensitivity of tests for asymptomatic chlamydia, so if you tested negative it is unlikely that you are infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes From Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.