Jun 11, 2002
I'm a 45 year old male, recently sex has gotten painful because my foreskin keeps spliting all around, what could be the cause. I have abstained for two weeks but they are not going away.
Response from Mr. Kull
I am not sure what the cause of this "splitting" of your foreskin. Why don't you make a visit to your doctor for a clear explanation?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Are Genital Warts Deadly?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.