Jun 11, 2002
I'm a 45 year old male, recently sex has gotten painful because my foreskin keeps spliting all around, what could be the cause. I have abstained for two weeks but they are not going away.
| Response from Mr. Kull
I am not sure what the cause of this "splitting" of your foreskin. Why don't you make a visit to your doctor for a clear explanation?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- My Foreskin Burns What Could It Be
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.